Friday, March 11, 2022

Love is All Around

 


1 John 4:12 says No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and His love is made complete in us. 

As I got out of the car today, this little heart was sharing the parking spot with me. 💓 It made me stop and smile. I almost picked it up, but instead left it there, thinking that it may make the next person smile too. 

We get going so fast these days, buzzing around from place to place, picking up kids, groceries, medications, dropping things off, making the next deadline; we get frustrated so easily, yelling at cars who are going to slow, going to fast, in our way... this little heart reminded me that I need to stop and grant people grace, love, and kindness. They may be having a harder day than I am, no matter how hard I think my day has been, and they made need to see God's presence more than I need to be 17 seconds earlier to my next destination. 

Remember - you may be someone's only exposure to God's love. Think about that. You may be the only person in their world who offers them a smile, a word of kindness, or the time of day. Try to remember that. Spread kindness, spread joy, spread Love. 

No comments: