Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Week 4 of Advent has Come & Gone...

... I apologize, for I have no meditations or food for thought on this.  It was a very challenging time for me, and I have no explenation as to why!  It didn't feel like Christmas, it didn't feel like was prepared for Christmas, and it still doesn't feel like Christmas has happened yet.... I'm not sure what changed, or when it changed, but I just haven't been hit with that "feeling" that usually comes this time of year. 

I read lots of different postings and prayers for the fourth week of Advent and nothing moved me.  Not.a.thing. 

Why share this?  Why not just fake some inspiration?  Because that wouldn't be fair to you!  I'd like to think that I have a strong, un-shakeable faith, but I don't.  Not that there's any doubt, it's just a lack of ... idunno what.  It happens to all of us. 

If you find yourself with a lack-of-idunno-what, just keep pluggin' along.  Whatever it is that feels like it's "missing" will find its way back eventually, I promise.

No comments: