Friday, July 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank.

On my way in to work today I found myself listening to Sacred Heart Radio again.  It was Sisters in Christ talking about our relationships with Jesus, and a car drove by with about 13 various Christian bumper-stickers.  The one that stuck out the most was a little black rectangle that had white font & said :

Jesus is _______.

It was perfect timing, as one of the sisters was saying what her relationship was with Jesus, what it meant to have different kinds of relationships with Our Lord, and that sort of thing. 

What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see that bumper-sticker?  What's the first word that comes to your mind?  For me, it was "cool".  I know, how very 7th grade, right?!  I guess my heart must be communing with Him as a brother, a friend.  Next word, of course, was "amazing."  AMEN!  How true is that?!  We might not always keep a present thought on God's son, but He's always with us, always thinking about us, just waiting for us to say "Hey there, wanna come play?" 

I don't have tons of time right now, but it's one of my goals to keep up the good posts.  Please, share your thoughts!

No comments: