Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Fellowship Through Music

Here it is!  The master list, in no particular order, without the artists names (at this point- can't get excel to play nice)  It was really neat to see people come together - on facebook! - and to read everyone's stories as to why one song or the other was so special to them.  I'm sure there are inifinately more, but this is a good starting place, don't you think?

Old Rugged Cross
Open the Eyes of My Heart Lord
Here I am to Worship
We Fall Down
Blessed Be Your Name
The River Lullaby
Voice of Truth
I Can Only Imagine
Shout to the Lord
Be Thou My Vision
Homesick
Something Beautiful
I Love You Lord
Prayer of St Francis
This Little Light of Mine
Heaven
Blessings
I Love You This Much
I Believe
Dig a Little Deeper In God's Love
Here in Your Presence
Desert Song
Love Song for a Saviour
Take My Life
Create in Me a Clean Heart
You Found Me
In Christ Alone
Mighty is the Power of the Cross
You Do All Things Well
Strong-Strong Wind
Revelation Song
At Your Feet
With Everything
Jesus Paid it All
Jesus Take the Wheel
Set Me as a Seal
Dive
Put Your Hand in the Hand
How He Love Him
Rise Up
Deep Calls/To Deep?
Your Love is Extravagant
Hello Lord
The Word
In My Arms
All Around Me
You Said 
Beautiful Saviour
On Fire
Enough
I Need You to Love Me
Porcelain Heart
Never Alone
Exodus
Beautiful  
For My Love
Priase You With Dance
Refine Me & Undo Me
Unafraid
Only a Man
Dare You to Move
Sweetly Broken
In Your Presence
Open Skies
Dance with Me
Does Anybody Hear Her
Someone Up There Loves Me
Make Me a Channel of Your Peace
Who Am I
El Shaddai 
I have Decided
Awesome God
There is None Like You
Here I am to Worship (duplicate)
I Will Call Upon the Lord
He Has Made Me Glad
Better is One Day
I Will Celebrate
Thirsting
How Great Thou Art
Because I have been Given Much
There is Sunshine in My Soul Today
In the Garden
We Won't Be Quiet
Stand By Me
Breath of Heaven
Mary Did You Know
In the Light
Wonder
Oceans
Set a Fire
Breat Every Chain
Majesty
God of Wonders
I'm Not Who I Was
More Like Falling
What Faith Can Do
Word of God Speak
Love Take Me Over
East to West
How Many Kings
Heaven
By Your Side
What Do I Know of Holy
Amazing Grace
Help Me Find It
Rise Up
Lord, I Need You
Beautiful 
Bring the Rain
Only Grace
There is a Way
Worn 
I Can Only Imagine
Redeemed
Need You Now
Forgiveness
Like Jesus Does
Walk by Faith
Take My Hand
He Won't Let You Go
You Move Me
Oh Draw Me Lord
In My Life
Wonderful, Merciful Saviour
Were You There
Deep  
Yesu Azali Awa
Amazing Grace
Come, Now is the Time to Worship
I Will Rise
Exalted (Yahweh)
My Beloved
You Are My King
The Heart of Worship
Lord You Have My Heart
How Deep the Father's Love for Us
Draw Me Close

No comments: