Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Lent is Right Around the Corner!

Last year I chose to give up flour & sugar, and I lost 30 lbs- I've also managed to keep that weight off after integrating monitored amounts of flour & sugar back into my diet.

Last night, while planning for youth group, we were talking about this - what people "give up" for Lent... should it really be something so negative?  One suggestion that was put out there that I plan to do this year is this: Take a photo of something or someone for which/whom you are grateful & put that photo where you will see it through out the duration of Lent.  I figured that would be a good way for me to get back into photography and make sure I'm diligent about writing more again. 

What changes are you planning on making to better your life for Christ this year? 

No comments: