Friday, September 14, 2012

You Move Me

This is a song I've been listening to on repeat one for... oh.... a week?!  I absolutely love it.  It's been rather inspiring as I'm trying to come up with some ideas for the youth group, and I just had to share it with you.  Another gem by the late Carly Henley


Like the bird in sync with me as I drive
Soaring, dashing, flying by
You make me, you make me free

Like the swaying trees with the breeze
Moving oh so effortlessly
You move me, you move my soul

How do you love so much,
So close I can feel your touch,
It’s just the things you do,
You really see me through…

Like the colorful sunset
With all the beauty this earth can get
You paint my, you paint my world

Like my dancing shadow
Anywhere it wants to go
You’re always, always with me

How do you love so much
So close I can feel your touch
It’s just the things you do
You really see me through

Thank you, thank you for all you do.
It’s evident your love is true.
Thank you, thank you for all you give,
You make my life so great to live.

How do you love so much
So close I can feel your touch
It’s just the things you do
You really see me through, see me through…

Carly, rest in peace.

No comments: