Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Spiritual Silence? Forget About It! But for now....

It's been a looooong while since I've written... for those of you who have been readers for the last few years, I'm sure you've seen the trend- I go through slumps where words just don't move me.   It doesn't mean the Spirit isn't moving inside me- in fact the Spirit has been doing some pretty amazing work in my life lately, AMEN!  But that's not to say there haven't been challenges....

Right now I'm having some medical issues that have left me with little-to-no energy most of the day, and it has to do with my heart.  It's been about almost two weeks of the medicine - which is a temporary solution - and I'm just now feeling like myself again! *heavy sigh*  Please, say a little prayer that this resolves soon, because I miss being ME!

Today's quote of the day that greeted me is what I will leave you with today:

"I prefer you make mistakes in kindness than work miracles in unkindness." ~Mother Teresa.

No comments: