Thursday, July 25, 2013

INVASION!!!

God wants to invade your soul - with His love. 

John 17:26 says "I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Tricky guy....

This has actually been my philosophy on His love for a LOOOOOONG time.  Unfortunately, I don't have a moment in time when I ever said "Oh, I like what John wrote, I'm gonna practice that..." no witness testimonies, nothing special that happened... it's just a part of me.  A fabric of my being.  "If I show someone unconditional love and acceptance, then eventually they'll see that it's not really my love, it's God's Love!"  No spectacular "ah-ha" moment, just me. 

Let God invade your soul.  Let the Holy Spirit guide your path towards others, so that you might show them the love Christ had for us, the love God has for us.  You don't have to preach or pass judgement; actions speak louder than words.

1 comment:

Natasha Marie said...

Thank you so much for your comment on my page! :) I will definitely use it as a hair tip on my next hair post and include your name as well. Thanks for stopping by my page!
~Natasha Marie