Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Thank You, SIR, May I Have Another!

Yup- you read that right.  I am now asking for Soul Cries. 

I realized that if anything happened to Camilla, her family, or Gunvor, I would want to know about it asap.  The best way to do that is to allow the open communication between them and me- aka the Holy Spirit, which brought us all together. 

I still haven't heard anything from the priest I mailed a letter to before my Nordic adventures, and I had also spoke with someone who said his wife's friend would be good to talk to, but I haven't heard anything from her either... so, I'm catching the hint as well as feeling brave enough to acknowledge that I am strong enough to experience these Soul Cries on my own.  I will not fear them any longer, rather, I will use my prayer to deepen my understanding, and my understanding to deepen my prayer.  (sounds confusing, but it makes sense in my soul, and that's where it needs to make the most sense)

We'll see where this acceptance of the Lord's request takes me... I'm pretty sure it won't be easy, and I'm pretty sure it will be intense... but I am ready.

No comments: